Learning from the Extreme Poor: Participatory Approaches to Fostering Child Health in Madagascar
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caroline Blanchard & Xavier Godinot & Chantal Laureau & Quentin Wodon, 2007. "Learning from the Extreme Poor : Participatory Approaches to Fostering Child Health in Madagascar," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9561, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Godinot & Quentin Wodon, 2006. "Participatory Approaches to Attacking Extreme Poverty : Cases Studies Led by the International Movement ATD Fourth World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7220, April.
- Woden, Q., 2001. "Attacking Extreme Poverty. Learning from the Experience of the International Movement ATD Fourth World," Papers 502, World Bank - Technical Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsExtreme Poverty; Health Care; Community Development; Madagascar;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .