Learning from the Extreme Poor : Participatory Approaches to Fostering Child Health in Madagascar
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Blanchard, Caroline & Godinot, Xavier & Laureau, Chantal & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Learning from the Extreme Poor: Participatory Approaches to Fostering Child Health in Madagascar," MPRA Paper 9053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Godinot & Quentin Wodon, 2006. "Participatory Approaches to Attacking Extreme Poverty : Cases Studies Led by the International Movement ATD Fourth World," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7220.
- Woden, Q., 2001. "Attacking Extreme Poverty. Learning from the Experience of the International Movement ATD Fourth World," Papers 502, World Bank - Technical Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring and Evaluation Health Systems Development and Reform Housing and Human Habitats Population and Development Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Communities and Human Settlements Health; Nutrition and Population;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:9561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .