Goldmine or Bottomless Pitt? Exploiting Cornwall’s Mining Heritage
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christou, Evangelos & Chatzigeorgiou, Chryssoula & Simeli, Ioanna, 2018. "Destination branding and visitor loyalty: The case of agrotourism," MPRA Paper 98791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatzigeorgiou, Chryssoula & Christou, Evangelos & Simeli, Ioanna, 2017. "Delegate satisfaction from conference service quality and its impact on future behavioural intentions," EconStor Conference Papers 215864, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Chenini, Abderrahim & Touaiti, Mustapha, 2017. "Building Destination Loyalty Using Tourist Satisfaction and Destination Image: A Holistic Conceptual Framework," MPRA Paper 90639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2018.
- De Ridder, Kaat & Vanneste, Dominique, 2020. "Tourism development through landscape theming: Exploring Art Nouveau experiences in Brussels," MPRA Paper 100679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernandez-Maskivker, Gilda & Ferrari, Sonia & Cruyt, Aurélie Nathalie J., 2019. "Exploring community stakeholders’ perceptions of mass tourism: the case of Bruges," MPRA Paper 94223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatzigeorgiou, Chryssoula & Christou, Evangelos & Simeli, Ioanna, 2019. "Confidence and loyalty for agrotourism brands: The Lesvos paradigm," MPRA Paper 93898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Ridder, Kaat & Vanneste, Dominique, 2020. "Tourism development through landscape theming: Exploring Art Nouveau experiences in Brussels," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 45-54.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial heritage tourism; Cornwall; Thatcherism; Mining heritage;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:88247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.