Corporate Governance and Performance of Hotel Industry (Ihi)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Waeibrorheem Waemustafa & Azrul Abdullah, 2015.
"Mode of Islamic Bank Financing: Does Effectiveness of Shariah Supervisory Board Matter?,"
- Waemustafa, Waeibrorheem & Abdullah, Azrul, 2015. "Mode of Islamic Bank Financing: Does Effectiveness of Shariah Supervisory Board Matter?," MPRA Paper 72766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waeibrorheem Waemustafa & Suriani Sukri, 2016. "Systematic and Unsystematic Risk Determinants of Liquidity Risk Between Islamic and Conventional Banks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1321-1327.
- Waeibrorheem Waemustafa & Suriani Sukri, 2015. "Bank Specific and Macroeconomics Dynamic Determinants of Credit Risk in Islamic Banks and Conventional Banks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 476-481.
More about this item
KeywordsProfitability; ROA; ROE; Exchange rate; Unemployment rate;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2018-06-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CFN-2018-06-11 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .