Corporate Governance and Performance of Hotel Industry (Ihi)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Waeibrorheem Waemustafa & Azrul Abdullah, 2015.
"Mode of Islamic Bank Financing: Does Effectiveness of Shariah Supervisory Board Matter?,"
- Waemustafa, Waeibrorheem & Abdullah, Azrul, 2015. "Mode of Islamic Bank Financing: Does Effectiveness of Shariah Supervisory Board Matter?," MPRA Paper 72766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waeibrorheem Waemustafa & Suriani Sukri, 2016. "Systematic and Unsystematic Risk Determinants of Liquidity Risk Between Islamic and Conventional Banks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1321-1327.
- Waeibrorheem Waemustafa & Suriani Sukri, 2015. "Bank Specific and Macroeconomics Dynamic Determinants of Credit Risk in Islamic Banks and Conventional Banks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 476-481.
More about this item
KeywordsProfitability; ROA; ROE; Exchange rate; Unemployment rate;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2018-06-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CFN-2018-06-11 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.