Determinants of Declining Child Sex Ratio in India: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoang, Thu Huong & Nguyen, Viet Cuong, 2014. "Do Parents Choose the Sex of their Children? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prakash, Nishith & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2014. "Girls for Sale? Child Sex Ratio and Girls Trafficking in India," IZA Discussion Papers 8293, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rebeca Echávarri & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010. "Education and gender bias in the sex ratio at birth: Evidence from India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(1), pages 249-268, February.
More about this item
Keywordssex ratio; fixed effects; missing women; female economic activity rate; decennial census;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .