The EU trade policy is an important contribution to overcome slow economic growth in the EU countries. Challenge this point of view
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .