Belize’s Northern Region; Its Economic Performance in the post-independence period
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRegional development; Belize;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-02-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2008-02-16 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .