Report NEP-GEO-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lehmer, Florian & Ludsteck, Johannes, 2008. "The returns to job mobility and inter-regional migration," IAB Discussion Paper 200806, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Yongbok Jeon, 2008. "Effective Demand, Local Governments and Economic Growth in Post-Mao China: A Spatial Econometrics Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Wennberg, Karl & Lindqvist, Göran, 2007. "How do entrepreneurs in clusters contribute to economic growth?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:3, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Fullerton, Thomas & Molina, Angel & Ibarreche, Santiago, 2007. "Borderplex Economic Growth: Chicken, Egg, or Scrambled?," MPRA Paper 7033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin Cowan & Natalia Zinovyev, 2008. "Short-term effects of new universities on regional innovation," Working Papers of BETA 2008-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ken, Crucita, 2008. "Belize’s Northern Region; Its Economic Performance in the post-independence period," MPRA Paper 7118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie CORIS (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "The coordination issues of relocations: How proximity still matters in location of software development activities\r\n," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-03, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Marie CORIS (GREThA), 2008. "The coordination issues of relocations: How proximity still matters in location of software development activities\r\n," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2008. "Explaining the Size Distribution of Cities: X-treme Economies," MPRA Paper 7090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Juan Ramón García & María Navarro, 2008. "The Impact of Immigration on the Regional Growth in Spain," Working Papers 2008-08, FEDEA.