The redefinition of Europe's Less Favoured Areas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Pointereau & Sylvain Doublet & Frédéric Coulo & Marion Houtin & Maxime Moncamp & Paolo Prosperi & Jean Michel Terres, 2010. "Case Study - France, Sustainable Agriculture and Soil Conservation (SoCo Project)," JRC Working Papers JRC55636, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- František Střeleček & Radek Zdeněk & Jana Lososová, 2010.
"Vývoj zaměstnanosti v znevýhodněných oblastech v letech 2002-2006
[Development of Employment in Less Favoured Areas in 2002-2006]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(6), pages 761-773.
More about this item
KeywordsLess-Favoured Areas; Common Agricultural Policy; rural development; mountain areas;
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-12-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-12-04 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .