Book Review to Tibor Scitovsky - "The Joyless Economy" (1976)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Booth, Alison L & Chatterji, Monojit, 1998. "Unions and Efficient Training," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 328-343, March.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Michel, Philippe, 1996. "Minimum wage unemployment and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1463-1482, August.
- Derek Laing & Theodore Palivos & Ping Wang, 1995. "Learning, Matching and Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 115-129.
- Burdett, Ken & Smith, Eric, 2002. "The low skill trap," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1439-1451, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTibor Scitovsky; Happiness and Economics; Ethics in Economics; Stimulation Goods; Comfort Goods; Happiness Paradox;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- Y30 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews - - - Book Reviews
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .