NAMA: A Tool of Development or De-industrialization?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; market access; trade; industrialization; trade policy;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .