Comparative Determinants of Productivity among Cassava Farmer-Beneficiaries and Non-Beneficiaries of Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) in Abia State Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Akram, Waqar & Hussain, Zakir, 2008. "Agricultural credit constraints and borrowing behavior of farmers in rural Punjab," MPRA Paper 31531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Amaza & J. K. Olayemi, 2002. "Analysis of technical inefficiency in food crop production in Gombe State, Nigeria," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 51-54.
More about this item
KeywordsComparative Determinants; Productivity; Beneficiaries and non-beneficiaries; Microfinance Institution (MFIs); Cassava;
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-04-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2015-04-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MFD-2015-04-11 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.