Implementing Basel III through the Capital Requirements Directive (CRD) IV: leverage ratios and capital adequacy requirements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DiGabriele, Jim & Ojo, Marianne, 2017. "The Efficiency Wage Hypothesis and monetary policy channels of transmission: developments and progress of Basel III leverage ratios," MPRA Paper 82824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michał Kruszka & Marcin Wroński, 2020. "Divulgence of Additional Capital Requirements in the EU Banking Union," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-10, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBasel III; Capital Requirements Directive IV; European Banking Authority; enforcement; supervision; Binding Technical Standards; Keynesian revolution; macroeconomics; micro economic inefficiency;
All these keywords.
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2015-03-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CBA-2015-03-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2015-03-13 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2015-03-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2015-03-13 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.