The Folded t Distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1986. "The stuttering generalized waring distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 313-318, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Psarakis, Stelios & Panaretos, John, 2001. "On Some Bivariate Extensions of the Folded Normal and the Folded-T Distributions," MPRA Paper 6383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsagris, Michail & Beneki, Christina & Hassani, Hossein, 2013. "On the Folded Normal Distribution," MPRA Paper 53748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Xiaochun & Luger, Richard, 2015. "Unfolded GARCH models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 186-217.
More about this item
KeywordsFolded distributions; Folded normal distribution; Folded t distribution;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .