Government spending in education and economic growth in Cameroon:a Vector error Correction Model approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Risti Permani, 2009. "The Role of Education in Economic Growth in East Asia: a survey," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Azomahou, Theophile & Diene, Bity & Diene, Mbaye, 2009. "Technology frontier, labor productivity and economic growth: Evidence from OECD countries," MERIT Working Papers 059, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Bity Diene & Mbaye Diene, 2009. "Technology frontier, labor productivity and economic growth: Evidence from OECD countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; VECM.;
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2015-02-22 (Education)
- NEP-FDG-2015-02-22 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GRO-2015-02-22 (Economic Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .