Organizational alternatives for flexible manufacturing systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moniz, António & Oliveira, Paula & Bento, Sofia, 1996.
"Hibridação de um sistema flexível de produção: possibilidades de aplicação do conceito de antropocentrismo
[Hybridation of a flexible production system: possibilities for an application of the anth," MPRA Paper 7193, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 1995.
More about this item
Keywordsflexibility; robotics; work organization; manufacturing industry;
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .