Essentials of Constructive Heterodoxy: Say’s Law
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Blaug, 1997. "Say's Law of Markets: What Did It Mean and Why Should We Care?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 231-235, Spring.
- William J. Baumol, 1999. "Retrospectives: Say's Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 195-204, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordsnew framework of concepts; structure-centric; Law of Supply and Demand; market clearing; budget balancing; full employment; indifference;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2015-02-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-02-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-02-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:61670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .