Report NEP-PKE-2015-02-05This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2015. "Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_831, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mark Setterfield, 2014. "Rising Income Inequality, Increased Household Indebtedness, and Post Keynesian Macrodynamics," Working Papers 1403, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Zeeshan Atiq & M. Emranul Haque, 2015. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Role of Financial Liberalization," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 201, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Bryson, Alex & Gomez, Rafael & Kretschmer, Tobias & Willman, Paul, 2013. "Workplace voice and civic engagement: what theory and data tell us about unions and their relationship to the democratic process," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56970, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mark Setterfield & Yun K. Kim & Jeremy Rees, 2014. "Inequality, Debt Servicing, and the Sustainability of Steady State Growth," Working Papers 1404, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2015. "Essentials of Constructive Heterodoxy: Say’s Law," MPRA Paper 61670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Felice, Damiano, 2014. "Banks and human rights: the Thun Group and the UN guiding principles on business and human rights," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58796, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luca Fiorito, 2015. "A Certain Amount of ‘Recantation'. On the Origins of Frank H. Knight’s Antipositivism," Department of Economics University of Siena 705, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Floater, Graham & Rode, Philipp & Zenghelis, Dimitri, 2013. "Stockholm: green economy leader report," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59133, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu & Santos, Marcelo dos, 2014. "Globalization and the Industrial Revolution (revised)," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 762, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Phillips, Anne, 2013. "Inequality and markets: a response to Jessica Flanigan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48748, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreas Ortmann & Benoit Walraevens, 2015. "The Rhetorical Structure of Adam Smith’s Wealth of Nations (and the importance of acknowledging it)," Discussion Papers 2014-11A, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- José V. Gallegos & Gaston Yalonetzky, 2014. "Robust ``pro-poorest'' poverty reduction with counting measures: the non-anonymous case," Working Papers 351, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.