Work organisation in industry: Practices of use of IT in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moniz, António, 2000. "Trabalho, formação e inovação: Novos problemas para a Sociedade da Informação [Work, training and innovation: new problems for the information society]," MPRA Paper 8624, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2000.
- Paula Urze & Sónia Barroso & António B. Moniz, 2005.
"Practices and trends of telework in the Portuguese industry: the results of surveys in the textile, metal and software sectors,"
Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 1(1), pages 93-108, November.
- Urze, Paula & Moniz, António & Barroso, Sónia, 2003. "Practices and trends of telework in the Portuguese industry: the results of surveys in the textile, metal and software sectors," MPRA Paper 5628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Society; employment; technology determinism;
All these keywords.
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.