Work organisation in industry: Practices of use of IT in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paula Urze & Sónia Barroso & António B. Moniz, 2005.
"Practices and trends of telework in the Portuguese industry: the results of surveys in the textile, metal and software sectors,"
Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies,
Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 1(1), pages 93-108, November.
- Urze, Paula & Moniz, António & Barroso, Sónia, 2003. "Practices and trends of telework in the Portuguese industry: the results of surveys in the textile, metal and software sectors," MPRA Paper 5628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2004.
- Moniz, António, 2000.
"Trabalho, formação e inovação: Novos problemas para a Sociedade da Informação
[Work, training and innovation: new problems for the information society]," MPRA Paper 8624, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2000.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation Society; employment; technology determinism;
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .