Trabalho, formação e inovação: Novos problemas para a Sociedade da Informação
[Work, training and innovation: new problems for the information society]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moniz, António, 2000. "Work organisation in industry: Practices of use of IT in Portugal," MPRA Paper 5931, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2000.
- Schienstock, Gerd & Bechmann, Gotard & Flecker, Joerg & Huws, Ursula & Van Hootegem, Geert & Mirabile, Maria Luisa & Moniz, António & Ò Siochru, Sean, 1999. "Technical Systems, Organisation Forms and Social Implications: Statistical Analysis of the Firm Survey (Second Interim Report)," MPRA Paper 5883, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 1999.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation society; Portugal; work organisation; education system; training; labour markets;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .