Gospodarcze efekty organizacji we Wrocławiu Mistrzostw Europy w piłce nożnej UEFA EURO 2012™
[Economic impacts of UEFA Euro 2012 staging in Wroclaw]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José Cadima Ribeiro & José Viseu & Cristina Rodrigues & Tânia Delalande, 2004. "UEFA Euro 2004 Tourism Impact Analysis," NIPE Working Papers 14/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Gerd Ahlert, 2005. "What does Germany expect to gain from hosting the 2006 Football World Cup – Macroeconomic and Regionaleconomic Effects," GWS Discussion Paper Series 05-4, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- José Cadima Ribeiro & José Viseu & Cristina Rodrigues & Tânia Delalande, 2004. "UEFA Euro 2004 Visitors Analysis," NIPE Working Papers 15/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro 2012; Mega sport's event; Wroclaw;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:58207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.