Halal Literacy: A Concept Exploration and Measurement Validation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suddin Lada & Geoffrey Harvey Tanakinjal & Hanudin Amin, 2009. "Predicting intention to choosehalal products using theory of reasoned action," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 66-76, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Purnomo M. Antara & Rosidah Musa & Faridah Hassan, 2015. "Theorising attitude towards Islamic financing adoption in an integrative model of behavioural prediction: A proposed conceptual framework," Journal of Administrative and Business Studies, Professor Dr. Usman Raja, vol. 1(1), pages 35-41.
- Semra TAŞPUNAR ALTUNTAŞ, 2019. "İslami Finansal Okuryazarlık ve Helal Okuryazarlık İlişkisi," Istanbul Management Journal, Istanbul University Business School, vol. 0(86), pages 57-73, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jaya Sangeetha & S. Mahalingam, 2011. "Service quality models in banking: a review," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 83-103, April.
- Salehudin, Imam & Luthfi, Bagus Adi, 2010. "Marketing impact of halal labeling toward Indonesian muslim consumer’s behavioral intention," MPRA Paper 54341, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2011.
- Noha El-Bassiouny, 2016. "The Trojan Horse of Affluence and Halal in the Arabian Gulf," Working Papers 39, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Ali, Muhammad & Syed ali, Raza & Chin-Hong, Puah, 2015. "Factors affecting intention to use Islamic personal financing in Pakistan: Evidence from the modified TRA model," MPRA Paper 66023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amina Hachimi & M. My Abdelouhab Salahddine, 2019. "The Acceptability of Participatory Banking Products by SMES: A Conceptual Framework," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 9(4), pages 259-266.
- Hajime Kamiyama & Kenichi Kashiwagi, 2019. "Factors affecting customers’ continued intentions to use Islamic banks," Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(3), pages 59-68, December.
- Amin, Hanudin & Abdul-Rahman, Abdul-Rahim & Abdul-Razak, Dzuljastri, 2009. "Is the Theory of Planned Behaviour Valid for Islamic home financing?," MPRA Paper 43179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Sep 2011.
- Mirza Ashfaq Ahmed & Riffat Zulfiqar & Muhammad Anwar ul Haq & Noreena Kausar & Shaista Khalid, 2020. "Customer Purchase Intentions toward Islamic Banking Products in Pakistan: A Study of Religiosity-Based Marketing," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(10), pages 1187-1202, October.
- Lee Shi Yan & Nor Amirah Zahari & Aimi Sara Ismail & Norhidayu Muhamad Zain, 2017. "Halal Tourism: A New World for Tourism Industry," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(8), pages 643-657, August.
- Noreen Noor Abd Aziz & Eta Wahab & Nurul Aien Abd Aziz & Wan Haslin Aziah Wan Hassan, 2017. "The Impact Of Att itude, Subjective Norm And Safety On Consumers’ Purchase Intention In Johor,Malaysia," Malaysian E Commerce Journal (MECJ), Zibeline International Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 17-19, January.
- Nur Izzati Ab Ghani & Fazida Karim & Norhilmi Muhammad, 2020. "The Dynamic of Technology, Organization and Environment Model in the Halal Certification Adoption Study: A Conceptual Paper," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(5), pages 223-231, May.
- Yongping Zhong & Segu Oh & Hee Cheol Moon, 2021. "What Can Drive Consumers’ Dining-Out Behavior in China and Korea during the COVID-19 Pandemic?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-17, February.
- Ziegler, Yvonne & Uli, Vincenzo & Kramer, Astrid & Tatari, Mahmoud, 2021. "Development of an innovative halal logistics concept for the air cargo supply chain," Working Paper Series 18, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Ali, Muhammad & Raza, Syed Ali, 2015. "Factors affecting to select Islamic Credit Cards in Pakistan: The TRA Model," MPRA Paper 64037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M.Dharma Tuah Putra NASUTION & Yossie ROSSANTY & Prana Ugiana GIO, 2016. "Does Religious Commitment Matter in the Relationship Between Brand Personality and Purchase Intention on Halal Brand? Evidence from Consumers in Indonesia," Expert Journal of Marketing, Sprint Investify, vol. 4(2), pages 31-38.
- Norasekin Ab Rashid & Kamisah Supian & Jamil Bojei, 2018. "Relationship between Halal Traceability System Adoptions on Halal Food Supply Chain Integrity and Performance," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(8), pages 569-579, August.
- Bahman Hajipour & Manizheh Gharache & Mohammad Reza Hamidizadeh & Fereshteh Mohammadian, 2015. "Raising Halal Cosmetic Awareness among the respective Consumers," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(7), pages 338-349, July.
- Nik Kamariah Nik Mat* & Yaty Sulaiman & Noor Hasmini Abd Ghani & Maliani Mohamad, 2018. "Halal Consumption Pattern Determinants: Sequential Mediating effects of Muslim Lifestyle, Trust and Risk Perception," The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, pages 444-453:6.
More about this item
KeywordsHalal Literacy; Halal Labels; Muslim Consumer; Measurement and Validation; Product Switching Intention;
All these keywords.
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.