Forecasting elections using expert surveys: an application to U.S. presidential elections
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raymond Hubbard & JS Armstrong, 2005. "Are Null Results Becoming an Endangered Species in Marketing?," General Economics and Teaching 0502038, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsforecasting; elections; expert surveys; Delphi;
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-10-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2007-10-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ECM-2007-10-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2007-10-20 (Forecasting)
- NEP-POL-2007-10-20 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .