La Spesa sanitaria Ssn in Italia e nella Regione Emilia Romagna - Ricostruzione e benchmarking con la metodologia Ecofin-Ocse
[Public Health Care Expenditure in Italy and in the Region Emilia Romagna - Reconstruction and Benchmarking with the Ecofin-Oecd methodology,1990-today]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordshealth care; expenditure; Nhs; Ssn; Italy; Emilia Romagna; projections; benchmarking; Ecofin; Oecd; long term projections; public budget; sustainability; public finances; Stability Program; welfare reforming papers series; Roma; federalism; federalismo; efficienza; efficacia; welfare;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .