Correlations between the Petroleum Industry and the Per Capita Income in Nigeria: Cointegration and Error Correction Model Approach by Olaniyi Evans
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cebula, Richard & Schaffer, Beverly, 1974. "Analysis of Net Interstate Migration: Comment," MPRA Paper 50962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohn, Robert & Vedder, Richard & Cebula, Richard, 1972. "Determinants of Interstate Migration, By Race, 1965-1970," MPRA Paper 52311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard, 1973. "Local Government Policies and Migration: An Analysis for SMSAs in the United States, 1965-1970," MPRA Paper 50068, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 1974.
- Cebula, Richard, 1973. "Interstate Migration and the Tiebout Hypothesis: An Analysis According to Race, Sex, and Age," MPRA Paper 49827, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 1974.
- Richard Cebula, 1976.
"A note on nonwhite migration, welfare levels, and the political process,"
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 117-119, December.
- Cebula, Richard, 1975. "A Note on Nonwhite Migration, Welfare Levels, and the Political Process," MPRA Paper 51587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Kenneth Greene, 1977. "Spillovers, migration and public school expenditures: The repetition of an experiment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 85-93, March.
- Richard Cebula, 1977.
"An analysis of migration patterns and local government policy toward public education in the United States,"
Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 113-121, December.
- Cebula, Richard, 1976. "An Analysis of Migration Patterns and Local Government Policy toward Public Education in the United States," MPRA Paper 50913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard J. Cebula, 1978. "An Empirical Note on the Tiebout-Tullock Hypothesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(4), pages 705-711.
- Fields, Gary S, 1976. "Labor Force Migration, Unemployment and Job Turnover," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(4), pages 407-415, November.
- Richard Cebula, 1974. "Local government policies and migration," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 85-93, September.
- Rishi Kumar, 1977. "More on nonwhite migration, welfare levels, and the political process," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 151-154, December.
- Cebula, Richard, 1978. "The Determinants of Human Migration," MPRA Paper 58401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPetrolum industry; oil revenue; real per capital income; cointegration; error correction model; dutch disease;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-12-06 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-12-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .