The Buchanan-Tullock Model: Some Extensions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Maser, 1985. "Demographic factors affecting constitutional decisions: the case of municipal charters," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 121-162, January.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Dennis Mueller, 2006. "Community size, heterogeneity and voter turnouts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 399-415, December.
- Richard J. Cebula & Gordon Tullock, 2006. "An Extension of the Rational Voter Model," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Public Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- A. Hamlin, 1984. "Constitutional control of processes and their outcomes," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 133-145, January.
- Tew, Bernard V. & Broder, Josef M. & Musser, Wesley N. & Centner, Terence J., 1985.
"Market Failure In Multiphase Electric Power Development For Agricultural Irrigation,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Tew, Bernard V. & Broder, Josef M. & Musser, Wesley N. & Centner, Terence J., 1985. "Market Failure in Multiphase Electric Power Development for Agricultural Irrigation," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 57-66, December.
- Andreas Kyriacou, 2009. "Decision rules, membership and political centralization in the European Union," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 143-158, April.
- Karol Boudreaux & Jody Lipford, 1998. "Group Size, Group Heterogeneity, and Voting Rules: An Application of the Buchanan-Tullock Model to the European Union," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 133-152, March.
- Robert Blewett & Roger Congleton, 1983. "Non-global social contracts: A note on inefficient social institutions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 441-448, January.
- J. Faíña-Medín & Antonio García-Lorenzo & Jesús López-Rodríguez, 2005. "The Powers of The Central Governments and the Problems of Enlarging and Deepening the European Union: An Essay of Constitutional Political Economy," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 369-386, December.
- Cebula, Richard & Coombs, Christopher, 2008. "Factors Influencing Interregional Differentials in the Voter Participation Rate in the U.S., 2006," MPRA Paper 56786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josef Broder & A. Schmid, 1983. "Public choice in local judicial systems," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 7-19, January.
More about this item
Keywordsgroup decision-making; voting; group size; strategy; group preference heterogeneity;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .