Infrastructural Facilities in India: District Level Availability Index
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jsecdv:v:19:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40847-017-0033-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajarshi Majumder, 2005.
"Infrastructure And Regional Development: Interlinkages In India,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 167-184, December.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2005. "Infrastructure and Regional Development: Interlinkages in India," MPRA Paper 12807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2004. "Infrastructure And Regional Development In India," MPRA Paper 4814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2004. "Human Development in India: Regional Pattern and Policy Issues," MPRA Paper 4821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure; Regional Development; India;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .