Optimalité en zone euro et réactivité migratoire en période de crise : un cas limite, l'Irlande
[Optimality in Euro Zone and Migratory Reactivity during an Economic Crisis : Ireland, a Borderline Case]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swaminathan J., 2010. "Essential Components of Employee Engagement - A Study with Reference to TNSTC, Kumbakonam," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 3(12), December.
More about this item
KeywordsIreland; Migrations; Opimal Currency Areas; Great Recession; Adjustment Ireland; Migrations; Opimal Currency Areas; Great Recession; Adjustment Ireland; Migrations; Opimal Currency Areas; Great Recession; Adjustment Ireland ; Migrations ; Optimal Currency Areas ; Great Recession ; Adjustment.;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- F66 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Labor
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .