Ethnicity, Religion and Intercultural Education in the Curricula of European Studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horga, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2010. "Europe: A Cultural Border, or a Geo-cultural Archipelago," MPRA Paper 44120, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1010.
- Brie, Ioan & Brie, Mircea, 2008. "The Interreligious Dialogue in the Context of the New Europe: The European Ecumenical Movement," MPRA Paper 44118, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
Keywordsethnicity; religion; intercultural education; curricula of European Studies; Old Europe; New Europe;
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .