Politici imperiale în Estul şi Vestul Spaţiului Românesc
[Imperial Politics in the East and West of the Romanian Space]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo A. García, 2017.
"Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Level for Colombia,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 985-1017, November.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Akash, 2013. "What Works for Workers' Cooperatives? An Empirical Research on Success & Failure of Indian Workers' Cooperatives," MPRA Paper 55225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo A. Garcia, 2014. "Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Lvel for Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 011213, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420, November.
- Vrajlal, Sapovadia, 2004. "Optimizing Decision Making Capacity: Lessons from Empirical Study of Selected Successful and Collapsed major Cooperatives in India," MPRA Paper 44108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriela GOUDENHOOFT, 2015. "The Romanian Constitutional Discourse Between Modernization And Europenization," Europolity – Continuity and Change in European Governance - New Series, Department of International Relations and European Integration, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpire; politics; administration; society; Romania; Bessarebia; Transylvania;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.