Politici imperiale în Estul şi Vestul Spaţiului Românesc
[Imperial Politics in the East and West of the Romanian Space]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriela GOUDENHOOFT, 2015. "The Romanian Constitutional Discourse Between Modernization And Europenization," Europolity – Continuity and Change in European Governance - New Series, Department of International Relations and European Integration, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpire; politics; administration; society; Romania; Bessarebia; Transylvania;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .