Sub-interval analysis and possibilities of its use
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harin, Alexander, 2012. "Introduction to Sub-Interval Analysis and its Applications (Selected Chapters)," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 62286, August.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics; microeconomics; macroeconomics; accounting; econometrics; utility; utility theory; modeling; internet;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .