Introduction to Sub-Interval Analysis and its Applications (Selected Chapters)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Siam-Heng Heng & Tai Wei Lim, 2009. "Introduction," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Destructive Creativity Of Wall Street And The East Asian Response, chapter 1, pages 1-8 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harin, Alexander, 2012. "Sub-interval analysis and possibilities of its use," MPRA Paper 43414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMathematics; economics; microeconomics; macroeconomics; accounting; banking; insurance; econometrics; utility theory; Internet; Fourier analysis; large databases; preliminary recognition; elections; military science; engineering;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esmono:62286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .