Introduction to Sub-Interval Analysis and its Applications (Selected Chapters)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Siam-Heng Heng & Tai Wei Lim, 2009. "Introduction," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Destructive Creativity Of Wall Street And The East Asian Response, chapter 1, pages 1-8 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harin, Alexander, 2012. "Sub-interval analysis and possibilities of its use," MPRA Paper 43414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMathematics; economics; microeconomics; macroeconomics; accounting; banking; insurance; econometrics; utility theory; Internet; Fourier analysis; large databases; preliminary recognition; elections; military science; engineering;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esmono:62286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.