A Study of the Effect of Macroeconomic Variables on Stock Market: Indian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naka, Atsuyuki & Mukherjee, Tarun K. & Tufte, David R., 1998. "Macroeconomic variables and the performance of the Indian Stock Market," Working Papers 1998-06, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsDescriptive Statistics; ADF Test; Correlation Matrix; Econometric Regression Model; Granger Causality Test;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .