Scotch Whisky in Thailand. Strategic implications of international alliances and product adaptation. A secondary data research case study
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Business; Strategic Analysis; Thai Beverage Market; Marketing; Mergers and Acquisitions;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2012-12-10 (Marketing)
- NEP-SEA-2012-12-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .