(75%) Business School Bangkok, Thailand
National Institute of Development Administration
Floor 8 Boonchana-Autthakorn, 118 Moo3, Sereethai Road, Khwaeng Klong-Chan, Khet Bangkapi, Bangkok, 10240
RePEc:edi:bsnidth (more details at EDIRC)
(25%) ESIC Business & Marketing SchoolPozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), Spain
RePEc:edi:escimes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mongay, Jorge & Bohlander, Anne & Lin, Tai-Chun Vicky & Nygren, Phoebe, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cambodia: The case of G.E," MPRA Paper 42885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongay, Jorge & Johnson, Ashia & Head, Margaret & Guenard, Camille & Kincaid, Brian, 2012. "Scotch Whisky in Thailand. Strategic implications of international alliances and product adaptation. A secondary data research case study," MPRA Paper 42735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongay, Jorge, 2011.
"Variables en la facilidad de hacer negocios en China. Un estudio comparativo internacional a traves del informe "Doing Business"
[Variables and their impact in the ease of doing business ," MPRA Paper 41865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongay, Jorge & Enguita, Eric, 2010.
[Artcava Case Study: Innovation, profitability and strategic business model]," MPRA Paper 41836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongay, Jorge, 2006. "Strategic Marketing. A literature review on definitions, concepts and boundaries," MPRA Paper 41840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Mongay Hurtado & José Torres Prunyonosa, 2011. "Los factores generadores de lealtad en clientes en un entorno b2b: estudio de casos en pymes catalanas," Contribuciones a la Economía, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 2011-05, May.
- Jorge Mongay, 2011.
"Modelo De Compatibilidad Estratégica Aplicado A Procesos De Fusiones Y Adquisiciones. Un Enfoque A Través De Analíticas En Binomios Estratégicos Y Superposición Matricial,"
Contribuciones a la Economía,
Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 2011-02, February.
- Jorge Mongay, 2011. "Modelo de compatibilidad estratégica aplicado a procesos de fusiones y adquisiciones. Un enfoque a través de analíticas en binomios estratégicos y superposición matricial," Contribuciones a la Economía, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 2011-03, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Abstract Views in RePEc Services over the past 12 months
- Number of Abstract Views in RePEc Services over the past 12 months, Weighted by Number of Authors
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jorge Mongay should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.