Report NEP-DEV-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buzasi, Katalin, 2012. "Does colonialism have an impact on the current language situation in Sub-Saharan Africa?," MPRA Paper 42791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongay, Jorge & Bohlander, Anne & Lin, Tai-Chun Vicky & Nygren, Phoebe, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cambodia: The case of G.E," MPRA Paper 42885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amparo Castello Climent & Rafael Domenech, 2014. "Capital and Income Inequality: Some Facts and Some Puzzles (Update of WP 12/28 published in October 2012)," Working Papers 1228, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kababie, Kababie & Boehmer, Charles R., 2012. "International trade and economic growth in Mexico," MPRA Paper 42991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- iheoma, nonso, 2012. "Social Spending and Human Development in Selected West African Countries," MPRA Paper 42139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Nguyen, Vy & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2012. "Stuck in the middle ? human capital development and economic growth in Malaysia and Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6283, The World Bank.
- Victoria Licuanan & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Andreas Steinmayr, 2012. "The Drivers of Diaspora Donations for Development: Evidence from the Philippines," Kiel Working Papers 1807, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Saleheen, Khan & Mohammad, Iqbal Tahir, 2012. "The Dynamic Link between Energy Consumption, Economic Growth, Financial Development and Trade in China: Fresh Evidence from Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 42974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2012.
- Ousman Gajigo & Mary Hallward-Driemeier, 2012. "Working Paper 159 - Why do some Firms abandon Formality for Informality? Evidence from African Countries?," Working Paper Series 437, African Development Bank.