Targeting the unbanked-financial literacy's magic bullet?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Godsted & John A. Tatom, 2006. "Targeting the Unbanked – Financial Literacy’s Magic Bullet?," NFI Reports 2006-NFI-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Semenova & Victoria Rodina, 2013. "Informal loans in Russia: credit rationing or borrower’s choice?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsUnbanked; financial literacy; financial institutions; bank deposits;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2007-08-08 (Microfinance)
- NEP-URE-2007-08-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .