Targeting the unbanked-financial literacy's magic bullet?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Godsted & John A. Tatom, 2006. "Targeting the Unbanked – Financial Literacy’s Magic Bullet?," NFI Reports 2006-NFI-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1999. "Market Exchange Modelling Experiment, Simulation Algorithms, and Theoretical Analysis," MPRA Paper 4196, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2000.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1994. "La modélisation macroéconomique comme processus de communication : pour une formalisation finaliste des équations de comportement," MPRA Paper 3995, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 1997.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Semenova & Victoria Rodina, 2013. "Informal loans in Russia: credit rationing or borrower’s choice?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsUnbanked; financial literacy; financial institutions; bank deposits;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2007-08-08 (Microfinance)
- NEP-URE-2007-08-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .