Report NEP-MFD-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2007. "Expanding Credit Access: Using Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts," Working Papers 956, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kati Schindler, 2007. "Credit for What?: Informal Credit as a Coping Strategy of Market Women in Northern Ghana," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 715, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2007. "Returns to Capital in Microenterprises: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gonzalez, Adrian, 2007. "Resilience of Microfinance Institutions to National Macroeconomic Events: An Econometric Analysis of MFI asset quality," MPRA Paper 4317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marek Hudon, 2007. "Use of donor funds in the financing of MFIs," Working Papers CEB 07-020.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Almario, Joselito & Llanto-Gamboa, Marinella Gilda, 2006. "Microinsurance in the Philippines: Policy and Regulatory Issues and Challenges," Discussion Papers DP 2006-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Tatom, Jojn & Godsted, David, 2006. "Targeting the unbanked-financial literacy's magic bullet?," MPRA Paper 4266, University Library of Munich, Germany.