Explaining Trade Flows: Traditional and New Determinants of Trade Patterns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gourdon, Julien, 2009. "Explaining Trade Flows: Traditional and New Determinants of Trade Patterns," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 53-86.
- Julien GOURDON, 2007. "Explaining Trade Flows: Traditional and New Determinants of Trade Patterns," Working Papers 200706, CERDI.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khwaja Sarmad & Fazal Husain & G. M. Zahid, 1989. "The Education Sector in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1989:156, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Regolo, Julie, 2013. "Export diversification: How much does the choice of the trading partner matter?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 329-342.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen, 2014. "Factors of trade in Europe," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 518-535.
- Julie Regolo, 2013. "Export Diversification: How Much Does the Choice of the Trading Partner Matter?," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 13072, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
More about this item
KeywordsJEL Classification: F11; F14; F2 Keywords: International Trade; Hecksher-Ohlin Model;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .