Explaining Trade Flows: Traditional and New Determinants of Trade Patterns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gourdon, Julien, 2009. "Explaining Trade Flows: Traditional and New Determinants of Trade Patterns," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 53-86.
- Gourdon, Julien, 2006. "Explaining Trade Flows: Traditional and New Determinants of Trade Patterns," MPRA Paper 4175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Regolo, 2013. "Export Diversification: How Much Does the Choice of the Trading Partner Matter?," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 13072, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen, 2014. "Factors of trade in Europe," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 518-535.
- Regolo, Julie, 2013. "Export diversification: How much does the choice of the trading partner matter?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 329-342.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:565-:d:133016 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; Hecksher-Ohlin Model;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdi:wpaper:893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .