An Estimate for the Real Foreign Exchange Rate in Iran
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIran; economy; foreign exchange rate; dollar; rial; toman; exchange rate; real exchange rate;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-09-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-OPM-2012-09-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .