Report NEP-OPM-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Jeanne, 2012. "Capital Account Policies and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 18404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 9/10. "Nonlinear Mechanism of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Does Business Cycle Matter?," Working Papers halshs-00731502, HAL.
- Andrea Ferrero, 2011. "House Prices Booms and Current Account Deficits," 2011 Meeting Papers 1386, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Schmitz, Martin & De Clercq, Maarten & Fidora, Michael & Lauro, Bernadette & Pinheiro, Cristina, 2012. "Revisiting the effective exchange rates of the euro," Occasional Paper Series 134, European Central Bank.
- Cécile Couharde & Issiaka Coulibaly & David Guerreiro & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "Revisiting the theory of optimum currency areas: Is the CFA franc zone sustainable?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-34, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Michael D. Bauer & Christopher J. Neely, 2012. "International channels of the Fed’s unconventional monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2012-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jaime R. Marquez & Charles P. Thomas & Corinne Land, 2012. "International relative price levels: a look under the hood," International Finance Discussion Papers 1055, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eichengreen, Barry & Mehl, Arnaud & Chiţu, Livia, 2012. "History, gravity and international finance," Working Paper Series 1466, European Central Bank.
- Christoph Himmels & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2012. "The interest rate - exchange rate nexus: exchange rate regimes and policy equilibria," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1219, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2012. "The Case For Temporary Inflation in the Eurozone," CEPR Discussion Papers 9133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friederike Greb & Nelissa Jamora & Carolin Mengel & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel & Nadine Würriehausen, 2012. "Price transmission from international to domestic markets," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 125, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 08 Oct 2012.
- Naghshineh-Pour, Amir, 2012. "An Estimate for the Real Foreign Exchange Rate in Iran," MPRA Paper 41429, University Library of Munich, Germany.