An Improved Recursive and Non-recursive Comb Filter for DSP Applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary COKINS & Sorinel CĂPUŞNEANU, 2010. "Cost Drivers. Evolution and Benefits," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(9(549)), pages 7-16, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDecimation; CIC; comb; Filters; Converters; Sigma Delta A/D conversion; comb filters; decimation filters;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .