Strategii de diferentiere pentru produsele de presa generaliste
[Positioning strategies for mainstream newspapers]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary COKINS & Sorinel CĂPUŞNEANU, 2010. "Cost Drivers. Evolution and Benefits," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(9(549)), pages 7-16, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florentin Smarandache & Stefan Vladutescu, 2014. "Communicative universal convertibility Matter-Energy-Information," Social Sciences and Education Research Review, Department of Communication, Journalism and Education Sciences, University of Craiova, vol. 1(1), pages 44-62, December.
More about this item
Keywordsunique selling proposition; newspapers; style; Romania;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .