Pakistan's poverty reduction strategy: why employment matters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rashid Amjad, 2005. "Pakistan's Poverty Reduction Strategy: Why Employment Matters," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 10(Special E), pages 144-178, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amjad, Rashid, 2006. "Remittances and development in South Asia," MPRA Paper 38296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid Amjad, 2003. "Solving Pakistan's Poverty Puzzle: Whom Should We Believe? What Should We Do?," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 375-393.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumera Arshad & Amajd Ali, 2016.
"Trade-off between Inflation, Interest and Unemployment Rate of Pakistan: Revisited,"
Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE),
Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 5(4), pages 193-209, December.
- Arshad, Sumera & Ali, Amjad, 2016. "Trade-off between Inflation, Interest and Unemployment Rate of Pakistan: Revisited," MPRA Paper 78101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty reduction; poverty reduction strategy; Employment; Unemployment; Labour Policy; Pakistan;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .