Reforming the Form of the Auditors’ Report: The Case of Building Societies, 1956-1960
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbuilding societies; the form of the auditors’ report; the auditors’ reporting duty on internal control; the ICAEW; Building Societies Act 1960 (BSA60);
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-06-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .