在全球金融危机阴影下的消费者权益保护 - 欧盟，摩尔多瓦共和国和中华人民共和国的消费者权益保护的未来之路的研究 -
[Consumer Protection in the Shadow of the Global Financial Crisis - A study on the way forward of Consumer Protection in European Union, Republic of Moldova and P.R. of China -]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nistorescu, Tudor & Puiu, Silvia, 2009. "Marketing strategies used in crisis - study case," MPRA Paper 17743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pandelica Amalia & Pandelica Ionut, 2009. "Consumers’ Reaction And Organizational Response In Crisis Context," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 779-782, May.
More about this item
Keywords消费者保护; 金融危机; 政策启示;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .