E-Learning – A Proposed Model to Meet the Millennium Development Goal-2
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gobind M Herani, 2010. "E-Learning – A Proposed Model to Meet the Millennium Development Goal-2," KASBIT Business Journals, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 3, pages 1-6, December.
- Herani, Gobind M., 2010. "E-Learning – A Proposed Model to Meet the Millennium Development Goal-2," MPRA Paper 35639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordse-Learning; Universal Education; Innovative; MDG-2; Information Technology;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .