Formal REA model at operational level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldberger, Arthur S., 1981. "Linear regression after selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 357-366, April.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominik Vymetal & Sohei Ito, 2016. "The Formalization of a Generic Trading Company Model Using Software Agents as Active Elements," Working Papers 0029, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsREA framework; formal models; modal logic;
- A32 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Collective Volumes
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .