New Article of Clothing translates the Mood of an Individual
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Do economic players shape up fashion trends?," MPRA Paper 37660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Factors Influencing men’s choice for Eastern Wear," MPRA Paper 39100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behavior; Fashion; Mood; Clothing;
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-11-28 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2011-11-28 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .